- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Main Raw Material: hyamine
- Usage: Appliance Paint, Boat Paint, Building Coating, Car Paint, Electrical Insulating Varnish, Furniture Paint, Paper Coating, Plastic Coating, Road Marking Paint, Rubber Coating
- Application Method: brush or spray
- State: Liquid Coating
- Brand Name: huzheng
- Model Number: FW-010
- Name: Mold control paint additive
- pH: 7-8
- Anti-Mildew Rate: 97-99.99%
- Anti-Bacterial Rate: 99.99%
- Safty: Eco-Friendly and Non-Toxic
- Effect: Anti mold and Antibacterial
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Delivered within 5 working days after payment is received|
SpecificationsMold control paint additive
1.High anti moldrate
2.High antibacterial rate
Mold control paint additive
1. Strong bactericidal and anti mold ability(just need be added 1%-2%)
2. Can kill various bacterium including saccharomycetes, mold etc.
3. Handy application: Just need added to various solvents.
4. Pretty safe and eco-friendly
FM-010 is a non-oxidizing anti-mildew, with highly effective anti-bactericidal capacity, can control the mold in the water and slime, as well as the growth of a variety of fungus. Pretty good for its ability to remove odor resist corrosion .
This excellent "Mold control paint additive" is specially formulated to protect the paint film against mould and mildew growth caused by the effects of a condensation problem.Basically this additive turns the paint that you want to use into an anti mould paint without the need for paying silly prices for a 'specialist' anti mould paint!
Molds, mildew and fungus are microorganisms. They are found in damp surfaces like bathroom walls, window trims, and in places where water can accumulate like basements that flood.
Mold and fungus organisms will grow on materials that get dampened by water leaks and/or condensation. They can look like black stains, or specks of black, white, orange, green, or brown. These types of microroganisms can cause infections, allergies, asthma, and other breathing problems. There are many types of molds. Take a tour of your surrounding and look for the following;
- Leaks in your roof or plumbing - Any water that is trapped inside walls or under carpeting will cause molds to grow there. In not so obvious places, check to see if your walls or rugs have light stains or a strong musty smell.
- Mold in your basement - Rain or moisture can penetrate your home's concrete foundation and make the bottom of carpets or inside of finished walls moldy.
- Dampness at the base of the walls.
- Rust at the base of steel posts or heaters.
- Stains, discoloration or decay on wood partitions, paneling, drywall and wood posts.
- White powdery substance on the concrete.
- Peeling floor tiles.
- Mildewed carpeting.
You can add the anti mould additive to
- Water based 'contract' emulsion
- Oil based paint such as Gloss or Satin paints
- Environmentally friendly paints such as rapeseed oil based paints
- Wood primer & undercoat
- Wallpaper paste
- Tile adhesive
- Tile Grout
- PVA adhesive - Handy when you're overskimming walls
"Mold control paint additive" can be applied to various environments that is apt to be mould, especial for the food factory, hospital and underground buildings.
It is soluble in isopropyl alcohol, ethanol, ethyl acetate, acetone, butanone, toluene, xylene and butyl acetate
It is suggested to add by 1-2% and evenly stir them up to use...
Our other nano coating products:
|1||Transparent Heat insulation coating for glass||AMS-020|
|2||Air purification coating for glass||JH-T|
|3||Transparent anti-UV coating for glass||ZW-T001|
|4||Heat insulation paint for wall||JD-1|
|5||Inorganic anti-corrosin coating||HZ-F01|
|6||Transparent conductive coating||PTT-056|
|7||Transparent anti-static coating||RB-048|
|8||Silver coated copper powder||ZDJ-2080|
|9||Self cleaning and dust proof coating(Hydrophobic)||CS-101|
|10||Self cleaning and dust proof coating(Hydrophilic)||CQ-101|
|12||Far infrared coating||WYT-010|
|13||Transparent moss proof coating||FL-005|
|14||Anti-UV caoting additive||ZW-55|
|15||Nano silver antibacterial coating additive||AGS-WB3000|
|16||Anti-mildew coating additive||FW-010|
|17||Anion coating additive||RW-020|
|18||Far infrared coating additive||YW-030|
|19||Formaldehyde cleaning coating additive||JQ-P100|
|20||Coating for extending the laser tube's service life||AUT-3000|
|21||Heat dissipation coating for engine||XRT-50|
|More detailed information on this website:http://www.hznano.com/en/ProductMulu.asp?id=408|
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|